We are a company built on professionalism, expertise, a personal touch and a responsive service. We offer leadership, quality and insight.
Our people and our associates are collaborative and supportive, prepared to lead but also able to work in teams. They are responsive and proactive – aiming to provide solutions, not just identifying what needs to be improved. They work hard but flexibly, providing tailor-made services for our clients.
They are proud of their work and their reputation, receive feedback constructively and are prepared to learn and grow, no matter what their level of experience.
As you can see, we expect a lot from our people and our associates. In return we offer:
- A great and flexible working environment
- Challenging assignments with a diverse range of public and private sector partners
- The opportunity to work with colleagues of a similar calibre
- The chance to be part of growing a unique and strong partnership
- Infrastructure back up and professional development training support
- A competitive remuneration package
If you would like to consider joining us, we are looking for confident, professional, self-aware, self-starters with a proven track record in affordable housing, regeneration or management.
Please get in touch to arrange a conversation with one of our partners.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value the contribution that diversity brings to our work.