We provide HR, recruitment and interim management services at executive and Board-level across all sectors. Permanent Recruitment Services
We provide a full range of recruitment solutions including advertising, executive search, selection, assessment and offer negotiation.
Our team has extensive knowledge and senior networks in housing, property and regeneration and we specialise in working at the interface of the public, private and voluntary sectors.
We have a strong track record of successful executive-level and Board recruitment across all sectors.
Please use our form to register your interest in a potential career move.
We provide trusted interim managers across a wide range of disciplines in the housing and regeneration field across all sectors.
Our interims are part of the Altair team - with full access to our expertise, bespoke tools, market intelligence and network of contacts.
We provide regular training and briefings on the latest thinking in the sector, so that our interims are always up to date with new ideas and can deploy rapid solutions. As well as interim management our interims provide consultancy support on issues such as: governance effectiveness or board appraisals, options appraisals, special purpose vehicles for housing and regeneration delivery or finding new approaches to funding housing supply.
Please use our form to register your interest in becoming an Altair interim.
We also provide a wide range of HR services including:
- Individual career development coaching and mentoring programmes.
- Outplacement services including CV writing and interview techniques.
- Psychometric assessment.
- Market pay reviews and job evaluation surveys.
- "Critical friend" support and advice.
To find out more about our HR, Recruitment and Interim Management Services, please contact: Sarah Palmer, Senior Consultant, Recruitment and Interim Management, email her on email@example.com or call on: 07806 602933.
Board member, Knightstone Housing Group Limited. £4,000 per annum
Knightstone Housing Group Limited (previously, Arcadia Housing Limited) is looking for a new board member with an accounting or finance background and commercial expertise and ideally, previous non-executive experience.
Based in the South and West of England, Knightstone Housing Group Limited has a turnover of £50 million, owns and manages c11,000 properties and has over 400 staff.
The time commitment for Board members is an average of two to three days per month. The Boards meet six times a year in Weston-super-Mare. Most Board and Committee meetings are held on Thursdays during the day.
Remuneration is £4,000 pa, plus expenses. The closing date is 29 May 2013.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please read the recruitment pack and contact Charlotte Ferris, Company Secretary on 01934 524436 or email: Charlotte.Ferris@knightstone.co.uk
Development and Regeneration Programme Director, Curo ALT076
We are looking for an experienced development and regeneration project director to lead the development of a £150m, 19 hectare new-build and estate-based regeneration scheme. Candidates must have a track record of successful delivery on similar programmes, strong leadership experience and the ability to manage and monitor substantial budgets. A commitment to Curo’s values will also be important.
This is likely to be a two-year fixed term contact and we will consider candidates on a four day week basis. If you are interested in this role please contact Sarah Palmer, Senior Consultant – Recruitment and Interim Management on 07806 602933 as soon as possible.
Director of Business Excellence
Director of Strategy and Communications
Circa £85,000 plus benefits
To find out more about our forthcoming roles please use our form to register your interest in a potential career move and/or email Sarah Palmer at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent successful appointments:
Other roles include: Planning Manager and Sales and Marketing Manager
- Estuary Housing, Assistant Directors
- Estuary Housing, Executive Director - Operations
- Wellingborough Homes, Independent Board Member
- Raglan Housing Group, Treasury and Financial Planning Manager
- Christian Action (Enfield) Housing Association, Director of Customer Services
- Estuary Housing, Assistant Director of Corporate Services and Procurement Manager
- Arcadia Housing Group, Group Chair
- Guinness South, Finance Director
- Thrive Homes, Chair and Independent Board Members
- Estuary Housing, Executive Director - Corporate Resources
- Coastline, Director of Finance
- Network, Assistant Director of Sales and Marketing
- Thames Valley Housing Association, Corporate Services Director
- HouseMark, Business Development Director
- Swan New Homes, Commercial Director
- Women’s Pioneer Housing, Director of Finance
- Metropolitan, Business Planning Manager
- Inquilab, Head of Housing Services
- Lewisham Homes, Director of Property Services