We provide HR, recruitment and interim management services at executive and Board-level across all sectors.
For a confidential discussion about your requirements (as either a client or candidate) please contact Sarah Palmer, Head of Recruitment and Interim Management on: email@example.com or 07806 602933.
Altair has over 200 trusted senior executive interim managers across a wide range of disciplines in the social housing, local government housing, regeneration and private sectors. Our recent interim management placements include:
Housing - Directors of Housing at Estuary HA and Christian Action HA; and Programme Managers at Tower Hamlets Homes and LB of Redbridge
Corporate Services - Chief Executive of Cottsway; Company Secretary of Peabody and Director of Assurance at Network HG
Finance - Directors of Finance at the following: Scottish Borders HA, Gwalia, Christian Action HA, Women's Pioneer Housing, Homes for Haringey; and Treasury Managers/Advisors at Hanover, Raglan HG and Swan HG
Development - Development Team at Home Group; Head of New Build at The Barnet Group; Development Manager and Regeneration Managers at LB of Ealing and LB of Greenwich
With over 25 placements in housing associations and local authorities to date, our service is run on the lines of quality not quantity. For example, all of the interims we supply go through a rigorous assessment and referencing process. Equally importantly, when on placement, our interims become part of our Altair team - with regular access to our expertise, knowledge of our clients, bespoke tools, market intelligence and network of contacts. This means that our interims are always up to date, have a good understanding of the sector and can deploy rapid solutions to the benefit of their clients.
Please use our form to register your interest in becoming an Altair interim.
HR ServicesWe also provide a wide range of HR services including:
- Individual career development coaching and mentoring programmes.
- Outplacement services including CV writing and interview techniques.
- Psychometric assessment.
- Market pay reviews and job evaluation surveys.
- "Critical friend" support and advice.
For further information about the above roles please contact Sarah Palmer, Head of Recruitment and Interim Management on: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07806 602933.
Permanent Recruitment Services
We provide a full range of recruitment solutions including advertising, executive search, selection, assessment and offer negotiation.
Our team has extensive knowledge and senior networks in housing, property and regeneration and we specialise in working at the interface of the public, private and voluntary sectors. We have a strong track record of successful executive-level and Board recruitment across all sectors.
Recent appointments include:
- Ducane HA - Board members
- Eastbourne Homes - Managing Director
- Estuary Housing - Executive Director, Corporate Resources; Executive Director, Operations (perm and interim); Assistant Director, Housing and Communities; Assistant Director, Corporate Services; Procurement Manager
- GLA - Head of Area (South)
- Hornsey Housing Trust - Chief Executive
- Howard Cottage Housing Association, Operations Director
- Merlin Housing Society, Director of Investment
- Metropolitan Housing Partnership - Treasury Manager; Business Planning Manager
- Midland Heart - Head of Human Resources
- Network Housing Group - Group Board member and Chair of the Audit Committee; Assistant Director, Sales and Marketing; Commercial Director
- Origin Housing, Board Member
- Peabody Trust - Director of Finance – Housing and Community Investment; Director of Finance – Development and Sales; Director of Strategic Projects; Group Director of Governance and Compliance;
Head of Communications and External Affairs; Director of Business Excellence; Director of Strategy and Communications; Director of Procurement; Director of Property Services; Head of Strategy and Planning
- Raglan Group - Treasury and Business Planning Manager
- Southdown Housing Association - Chief Executive
- Thames Valley Housing - Deputy Finance Director (Financial Accounting and Management Reporting; Senior Treasury Manager, Deputy Director of Finance; Corporate Services Director
- Thrive Homes - Chair, Board members and Committee Co-optees
- Wellingborough Homes - Chief Executive; Board members; Director of Asset and Development
- Yarlington, Chair of the Board
- Your Housing Group, Executive Director - Asset Management; Group Director of Property Asset Management; Area Directors of Property Asset Management (four roles)
To find out more about our forthcoming roles please use our form to register your interest in a potential career move.