With the environment changing so rapidly, the reduction of funding, the squeeze on budgets and the emphasis on value for money, your strategy, your appetite for risk and business planning for the future – be it short or medium term – becomes vital.
Our strategic and governance consultancy will make a real difference to you, your board, your executive team and, as a consequence, your organisation and its customers. We work closely with you in a challenging and helpful way to develop an understanding of your issues, and facilitate your thinking to produce creative solutions.
We provide rational and objective advice - we are familiar with handling complex and sensitive information, we will remain independent and offer challenge where appropriate.
We have developed partnerships with trusted organisations that work with us to provide a seamless service, in areas such as IT and HR. This ensures that our senior-level support is backed by sound technical and specialist knowledge where required.
We offer advice and support in areas such as:
- Thought leadership – second-to-none advice with innovative ideas.
- Rational and objective advice - familiar with handling complex and sensitive information, we will remain independent and offer challenge where appropriate.
- Governance and business reviews - we provide strategic and practical advice for board and executive functions.This includes assessment of all aspects of board and executive performance and development, providing valuable expert opinion, recommendations and implementation plans on the effectiveness of your core business and governance.
- Mentoring - we provide tailored board members and senior executives with their development and learning.
- Growth, Mergers & Acquisitions - assisting you through all aspects, from identifying business opportunities, potential partners, negotiation with potential partners, and due diligence through to post-merger integration.
- Service reviews - our consultants are experienced practitioners who use their operational expertise to as evaluate your service and guide you through regulatory and legal requirements.
- Special Investigations and management - We are appointed by organisations to carry out special investigations when they are in the regulatory spotlight; we act as special managers handling complex and difficult situations.
- Strategic Risk Management - helping you to identify risks, assess their impact on your business and ways to mitigate them effectively.