At Altair, we are acutely aware of the rapidly changing environment and the challenges our clients face. The reduction of funding, the squeeze on budgets and the emphasis on value for money. In this environment, your strategy, your appetite for risk, your financial stress testing and business planning for the future – be it short or medium term – becomes vital.
Our strategic and governance consultancy services will make a real difference to you, your board, your executive team and, as a result, your organisation and its customers. We work closely with you in a challenging and helpful way to develop an understanding of your issues, facilitating your thinking to produce creative solutions that help your business thrive in these volatile times.
We provide rational and objective advice – we are familiar with handling complex and sensitive information, we will remain independent and offer challenge where appropriate.
We offer advice and support in areas such as:
- Thought leadership – second-to-none advice and creative ideas.
- Rational and objective advice – familiar with handling complex and sensitive information, we will remain independent and offer challenge where appropriate.
- Governance and business reviews – we provide strategic and practical advice for board and executive teams. This includes assessment of all aspects of board and executive performance and development, providing valuable expert opinion, recommendations and implementation plans on the effectiveness of your core business and governance.
- Mentoring – we provide board members and senior executives with mentoring support tailored to their needs.
- Growth, mergers & acquisitions – assisting you through all aspects, from identifying business opportunities, potential partners, negotiation with potential partners and due diligence through to post-merger integration.
- Service reviews – our consultants use their operational expertise to evaluate and help improve your services, as well as guiding you through any regulatory and legal requirements.
- Special investigations and management – We are appointed by organisations to carry out special investigations when they are in the regulatory spotlight; we act as special managers handling complex and difficult situations.
- Strategic Risk Management – helping you to identify risks, assess their impact on your business and ways to mitigate them effectively.
As well as Board and Executive level support and strategic advice, our clients often choose to access our inter-related services around financial consultancy, development and asset management, executive and non-executive recruitment and organisational excellence – covering areas such as process and service reviews, HR and IT.